THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 7, 2010

welcome

Hey, my name's Morticia and welcome to Beyond the Gates.  I have just started this blog.  I will add some postings soon so I can get this thing going on its feet!!!

Here is a  little preview of what this blog is all about, so you know what to expect in a few days.  A world of info., pics., and my insight's on one thing......Death.... and everything to do with it. Cemeteries, Mortician's work, how other cultures celebrate death, etc.  Once a month I plan to travel away from home to research NEW stuff for you!  Hopefully, I will get a video taped tour, from a Mortician about their work.  A video tour  of  a casket shop where coffins are made.  We will explore Mexico's "Day of the Dead," and the traditions of my favorite places in the world like Japan, Germany, etc., etc.

I hope you are as exited as I am!  I also hope you have enjoyed this first post, and will see you in the future!!!!

If there is any place/thing you would like to see on this blog, please feel free to e-mail me, I will try to make whatever HAPPEN!!!!!                   
                                                                            
                                                    Love Morticia

0 comments: